Kelly Services has an outstanding opportunity as a Data Scientist in Houston.
Reporting to the Manager of Information Management (IM), the Data Scientist will be engaged in the performance monitoring as well as the development and delivery of business improvement initiatives for Information Management, to enhance the delivery of services offered by TC Energy’s Technical Center. The work within this role may span the department and may be sensitive in nature.
- Gather, analyze, evaluate and report data
- Prepare and deliver presentations to internal and external clients at all levels of staff and management
- Provide team with strategy, insights, analytics, and reports to support data migration activities
- Migration of operational, regulatory, and engineering content across ECM systems
- Deliver valuable insights via data analytics and advanced data-driven methods
- Provide data-driven, action-oriented solutions to challenging data migration initiatives
- Analyzing and processing complex data sets using advanced querying, visualization and analytics tools
- Demonstrated ability to perform under tight deadlines with multiple priorities
- Research, analyze and synthesize multi-source data and produce clear and precise outputs, reports and recommendations
- Deal with ambiguity and is sensitive to confidential material
- Developing/implementing algorithms based on deep-dive analysis and data modeling to support data migration and cleanup efforts
- Relied on as a key advisor in data migration activities
- Other tasks as required
- Undergraduate Degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- OpenText or other ECM platforms
- Statistics; Data Analytics; Data Science; Computer Science; Data and Quantitative Analysis; Decision Analytics; Predictive Modeling; Data-Driven Personalization; KPI Dashboards and BPI Plans
- Familiarity with records management
- Big Data Queries and Interpretation
- Data Mining and Visualization Tools
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Research, Reports and Forecasts
- Familiarity with engineering content
- Certifications: MCSE: Data Management and Analytics (optional)
- Data and Analytics Tools/Languages: Spark, SparkR, R, Python, Scala, Hive, SQL, VBA, SAS, Tableau/Power BI, SPSS or Stata
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must apply now to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Matt Baldwin: email@example.com).
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.