Job DescriptionHiring for Warehouse Associate with a Premier client in Lake Zurich, IL
The Hopper Dumper is responsible for performing duties to load hoppers with large batches of food ingredients as is consistent with specifications.
Major responsibilities are as follows:
- Verify ingredients.
- Follow mixing instructions.
- Load ingredients and mixes into hoppers located on 2nd floor.
- Operate vacuum pumps.
- Ensure products produced meet quality and food safety standards.
- Check yields and investigate discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate production records.
- Clean hoppers.
- Notify supervisor of unusual problems, delays, and/or safety issues.
- Follow SOP-s, GMP-s safety rules, sanitation rules, good housekeeping procedures, and company rules of conduct.
- Report food safety problems.
- Assist in training less experienced co-workers.
- Participate in all company training for food safety and plant safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position requires some moving and exertion of heavy physical effort. Prior experience in a position requiring heavy lifting and loading or feeding of materials is preferred. Ability to work in a standing position, climb stairs, and lift or move 50 - 56 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation is required. No diploma is required. Basic English skills are preferred. Must be willing and able to work overtime and occasional Saturdays.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.