Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Talent Acquisition Partner for one of our top clients in Gaithersburg, MD! As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be supporting hiring within our Finance, HR, Legal, Project Management, Corporate Affairs, and Communications teams based out of our Gaithersburg, Maryland office. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring we are hiring the best talent to channel our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
*Please note this is not a remote recruiting position*
Typical accountabilities will include:
• Developing strong partnerships with hiring managers and candidates, building a bench of qualified candidates to meet both current and anticipated business needs
• Developing and managing recruitment services delivery, both personally and through vendors, against delivery of key Time, Cost and Quality targets and metrics
• Proactively building and developing relationships with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and other colleagues - providing consultation, project management and service delivery
• Ensuring assigned recruitment services are in compliance with Global Recruitment and country policies/guidelines
• Managing 3rd party providers to required procurement and policy standards
• Gathering and analyzing feedback from various sources for continuous improvement
• Participating in all activities in the recruitment life cycle including; sourcing planning, screening, interviewing, pre-selecting, offer management, hiring and onboarding
• Educating business client in the use of interviewing approach, recommend resources and techniques for interviewing, assessing and evaluating applicants
• Working with continuous improvements to ensure that the way of working remains fit for purpose and exploiting new ways of working and lean methodology to ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience
• Appropriately challenging the recruitment process to ensure hiring activities have the appropriate priority and to select the top candidate considering a mix of skills, abilities, potential, and diversity.
• Advising clients about recruitment responsibilities, legal requirements and appropriate candidate management techniques; providing resources and tools as needed to educate and enhance the skills of individuals involved in the hiring processes
• 10 plus years of experience in Talent Acquisition – particularly in Finance, HR, Legal, Project Management, Corporate Affairs, and Communications related functions.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Expert in delivering full life cycle recruitment services – particularly within Finance, HR, Legal, Project Management, Corporate Affairs, and Communications.
• Expert level experience in assessing candidates to meet and exceed business goals, providing recommendations to hiring managers in a credible and balanced manner.
• Expert in identifying and securing passive candidates via various ‘direct’ channels – Social Media; LinkedIn etc., networking, market mapping, careers fairs, industry events etc.
• Advanced communication, presentation and project management skills
• Highly competent IT skills, including all Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, reports and able to produce meaningful management information.
• Advanced Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
• Strong persuading, influencing, negotiating and consultation skills
• Ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships
• Demonstrated business acumen
• Comprehensive knowledge of government regulations regarding employment topics
• Deep understanding of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry
• Corporate recruiting experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at KENC251@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.