Job DescriptionKelly Services currently has a direct hire position at Core-Mark for Full-Case Order Selector. The Order Selector will work individually selecting full-case items from warehouse pick slots using a pallet jack or other equipment. The employee will then fit the items on a pallet, and plastic wrap the bundles.
Base pay is $14/hour with additional production pay.
Roofer's, construction workers, tree cutters, and other labor intensive backgrounds encouraged to apply. You will work just as hard, but indoors away from the elements.
Must be able to work Sundays
1:45 pm start time
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards
- Use Pick sheet to find individual items within warehouse
- Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
- Move pallet on an electric pallet jack until full or order is complete
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Wrap the pallets by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
- Ability to operate pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Must be able to work in a fast- paced and physically challenging environment.
- Must be available to work Sunday nights, long shifts, and holidays.
- Adapt schedule to work alongside the changing demands of the warehouse.
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment drug testing and background check.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.