My name is George Rogers and I am a Recruiter with Kelly Services, Inc., a Fortune 500 workforce solutions company. We are currently seeking to fill a KYC Analyst position in Houston, TX. I have attached the details of the opportunity below:
Duration: 12 months
Pay: $40.00 – $44.00/HOUR
Responsible for delivery of effective and efficient Counterparty Due Diligence processes, covering KYC, AML, ABC and Sanctions Due Diligence activities
- Accountable for conducting thorough KYC due diligence on prospective counterparties
- Ensures effective compliance with the AML Policy & Procedure in reviewing and approving new and existing counterparties
- Accountable for the escalation of all concerns and issues as appropriate and follow up to assist with satisfactory resolution
- Influence and initiate improvements to CDD processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness across all CDD procedures.
- Assist with successful implementation of new/revised processes and/or regulatory requirements into CDD procedures, sharing best practice globally across all CDD teams
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and AML/KYC regulatory requirements
- Develop and maintain effective interaction and communication with business and functional stakeholders across multiple locations
- Provision of a high-quality customer oriented service to North and South American businesses
- Accountable for understanding and providing a timely response to issues and queries raised by business units in North and South America
- Support the delivery of special projects within the Global CDD function, as required
- Support the vessels sanctions screening process for Shipping business
Skills & Experience:
- Must have a strong understanding of the KYC/AML rules and regulations and the practical applications in a dynamic and commercial environment
- Knowledge and experience of conducting CDD for a wide range of complex counterparties
- Diverse experience in dealing with KYC/AML/ABC/Sanctions issues or problems and providing guidance and advice to the business
- Knowledge of financial and physical commodities/energy trading instruments across the oil and gas and energy business would be a plus
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking preferred (a plus, not a requirement)
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (George.Rogers@kellyservices.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.