Kelly Services is seeking a Graphic Designer for a global corporation focused in the business areas of diagnostics, life science research, food, environmental and industrial testing with capabilities including detection, imaging, informatics and services in Greenville, SC.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Greenville, SC 29611
Job Type: Contract
Est. Start Date: December 2019
Hours: 40 hours/week, 8 hours/day
Pay Rate: $20 - $22 per hour
This position is for a 6-month assignment, working as a Graphic Designer in print.
Software & Required Competencies:
- Adobe Suite.
- Art Degree and be familiar with art concepts and elements.
- Very Strong attention to detail
- Very strong proofreading skills required - this position supports graphic design of a product line that is global. Candidate will work with graphic design in multiple languages - proficiency in other languages is not required
- Create electronic designs of specimen collection devices ensuring specific ink type, paper, graphics, and serialization are consistent with client expectations and all regulatory design control requirements.
- Create electronic designs of convenience pack components ensuring specific ink type, paper, graphics, and serialization are consistent with client and commercial team expectations and all regulatory design control requirements.
- Complete Production Specification Sheets.
- Create printing plate files for output. Image and process both Flexo and Litho printing plates.
- Assemble Production Job Jacket (Shop Order) with material necessary for production.
- Create barcode programs and corresponding numbering database files.
- Work closely with Design Manager, Sr. Graphic Designer and Sales Representatives to develop device specifications on a customer by customer basis.
- The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary with other tasks as defined by management.
Apply Today! If you are interested in the position please email your resume to Robv492@kellyservices.com for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.