Position: Production Developer/Artist
Position Location: Houston, TX 77061
Position Details: The following duties are essential to the successful and satisfactory performance of this job. Other duties may be assigned. The Production Artist/Courseware Developer supports the goal of providing innovative courseware by creating interactive products and programs for training in a variety of programs.
This position will work in conjunction with other Courseware Developers, Technical Writers, Instructional Designers and other personnel to develop and enhance training programs. Basic Courseware Development Responsibilities.
All levels of Courseware Developers are responsible for the following:
- Create/sustain presentations to include basic animations, media integration and layout considerations
- Design/update publications for both print and electronic distribution
- Create/sustain 2D images
- Consult and collaborate with subject matter experts
- Adhere to established specifications and product development standards, and coordinate standards with CWS
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Participate in appropriate stages of the project management lifecycle
- Other duties as required
SOFTWARE/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Field of study in graphic design/layout, multimedia, video production, 3D and/or multimedia preferred
- Demonstrable experience must be within a professional training design and development environment in the fields of media production or other areas directly related to courseware support and/or development, i.e. desktop publishing, media software, graphics development
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.