Corporate Trust Administrator
Kelly Finance & Accounting is seeking a Corporate Trust Administrator to work with one of our clients, one of the nation’s largest providers of international corporate and institutional services, on a contract-to-hire basis – starting ASAP! This opportunity offers a growth-steady career path as well as a fantastic network of mentors within the financial services industry.
The Corporate Trust Administrator will:
- Support Relationship Manager with day-to-day financial activities
- Process payments, cash disbursements, and bond transfers
- Handle trades in a timely manner
- Manage account set ups and facilitate requests for distributions and trust terminations
- Perform compliance checks and ensure proper administrative management of accounts
- Serve as a point of contact for assigned corporate clients and for large brokers
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Economics, Communications, or related field
- 0-2 years of applicable experience
- Customer service/client contact experience
- Strong attention to detail – very critical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This opportunity will go fast! Please apply to this posting ASAP or directly email your resume to SARP028@kellyfinance.com for timely consideration.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.