Job DescriptionAccount Executive
The Account Executive will assist with overall operations of the branch office, in particular, customer relations, account building, account management, new loan & payment processing, and compliance.
- Develop and improve customer relations and provide exceptional service to all customers.
- Data entry of loan applications and documents into the systems, take and process credit loan applications, and use product knowledge to present loan solutions to current and potential customers.
- Grow account volume through good judgment and effective customer solicitations in the branch and by telephone.
- Comply with all company policies and all State and Federal lending regulations; title recording and maintain report.
- Minimize delinquent debt through appropriate account management activities.
- Pull credit bureau files for review by management.
- Assist management in updating of daily logs and reports.
- Process mail as needed.
- Maintain all customer files to be in compliance with the record retention policies.
- Order, organize, and maintain branch supplies.
- Assist in training of new employees as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Complete training program within the time set forth by the Training Department.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Loan Processor - Account Executive
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 6+ months of customer service experience in either a sales/retail environment or cash management environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Data entry proficiency.
- Experience in consumer finance industry.
Monday through Friday 9-6pm with some Saturdays
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.