Kelly Services is seeking a Methods and Procedures Specialist for one of the nation's largest diversified financial services organizations in Pittsburgh PA.
Job Title: Methods and Procedures Specialist
Location: Pittsburgh PA (Manager is willing to look at candidates from Strongsville OH area as well)
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 6-7 months (Possibility of extension/ conversion)
Pay Rate: Open to discuss
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours per week: 40
Business need for this role:
• You will be developing and designing materials for the methodology standard and procedures for a project within Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Participate in analysis in proposed changes
• Development of new guidance of materials
• Writing instructions and guidelines
• Entering information into the SharePoint
Top must-have skills
• Bachelor’s degree in writing, training or communications
• 3-5 years of experience
• Familiarity with software development methodology (agile/waterfall)
• Experience in writing desktop procedure
• Technical or non-technical development projects, either as a PM, Business Analyst, OCM
• Experience with software development methodologies
• Strong written communication skills
• Development of training guidelines
• Development of written materials that describe end to end process
• Strong analytical skills evaluating and designing new processes
• Analysis and solution development
• Process improvement experience
If this position may be of interest to you please send me your updated resume in word along with your writing samples at email@example.com.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.