Job DescriptionThe Coordinated Intake and Referral Specialist will work collaboratively with the CI&R Manager and participating agency representatives in utilizing a Coordinated Intake & Referral (CI&R) system to serve at-risk families in Okaloosa County. The Coordinated Intake and Referral Specialist will perform all aspects of the CI&R system. The CI&R system will utilize the Healthy Start Risk Screen Tool and self-referrals. This is a part-time position working 9am to 4pm Monday thru Thursday.
Specific duties include:
- Works cooperatively with Coalition members, staff and community partners in communicating the mission, services and goals of the organizations and the CI&R system
- Ensuring compliance of contract standards and guidelines, both in-house and at the state level
- Facilitating the initial intake with women/families that need services as deemed necessary through the Healthy Start health risk screening process, self-referrals and/or community referrals
- Explaining home visiting options, a participant has within the CI&R system of care
- Facilitating the Healthy Start self-referrals that come into the CI&R system
- Obtain and facilitate the community referrals that come into the CI&R system
- Addressing grievances and questions
- Identifying and working to resolve local problems and enrollment barriers
- Completing data entry of participant sensitive information
- Accepts other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of local health and human service providers
- Motivational Interviewing
- Competent in client case management
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; quick learner on unfamiliar computer programs
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to work independently; self-directed and very motivated
- Ability to comply with Healthy Start-s confidentiality policy by maintaining the integrity of client sensitive material
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with office staff and members of community service organizations
At least two years of professional experience in social services, health care or related field; Professional appearance and demeanor; Reliable transportation, valid driver-s license, and clean background check. Proficiency in computer applications; Detailed orientated, quick learner, self-motivated, and deadline oriented; Experience working with diverse communities, organizations and agencies; Bi-Lingual a plus but not necessary; Nonprofit experience preferred; Associate Degree or above is preferred.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.