Job DescriptionMATERIAL HANDLER FOR 2ND and 3rd SHIFT - New Port Richey Area
2nd shift hours: 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
3rd shift hours: 10:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Long-term temporary position (approximately 1 year)
$16.00/hr. (overtime required at times)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Knowledge and experience using SAP or a similar MRP software is preferred
2. Communicate and give clear, concise verbal and written instructions
3. Assist in achieving and maintaining 95% OTD (On Time Delivery) (1-2)
4. Receive stock and distribute inventory used in all areas of manufacturing
5. Perform all packaging functions (i.e. packing product according to customer specifications)
6. Complete all necessary paperwork as required including scorecards, hazard recognitions, routers and data.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned
1. High school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
2. Minimum of one (1) year of experience within a warehouse environment.
3. Must be computer savvy/literate.
4. Must have basic shop math skills.
5. Work overtime as assigned.
1. Lifting weight: Minimum of 35 pounds. Lifting requirement: Daily.
2. Must be able to sit at a computer for prolonged periods of time.
3. Bending, lifting, sitting, standing and twisting for long periods of time (90% of the day).
4. Must be able to climb stars (up to 2 stories).
5. Good eye and hand dexterity.
1. Be professional at all times.
2. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
3. Maintain clean, neat and safe work area.
4. Attendance and punctuality is an essential part of this position.
5. A high level of ethics shall be maintained at all times.
6. A positive and professional attitude shall be maintained at all times.
7. Must have good interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
8. Delivers quality results within required deadlines.
9. Work safely following all safety procedures.
10. Must wear all PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) when performing tasks.
11. Work independently as required.
12. Tasks will be performed in a timely, efficient and orderly manner to meet customer requirement.
13. Able to time manage and prioritize appropriately.
14. Must have clear and readable handwriting.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.