Job DescriptionKelly Services is currently seeking highly talented individuals to join our growing team. We specialize in energy-efficient commercial HVAC services. Our people are our most important resource. We continually strive to attract the best employees in the industry by offering a competitive salary, advancement opportunities, excellent benefit packages, and multi-level training opportunities.
The Sales/Marketing Assistant will handle a variety of sales related duties. Ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries and handling confidential matters, supporting with daily administrative tasks and assisting in coordinating processes and relevant documents along with other administrative duties.
- Write and update proposals
- Utilize social media to post company content
- Make travel arrangements for salesmen and management
- Create and update vendor registrations
- Utilize Salesforce as a CRM to track sales and support marketing
- Assemble binders and update via adobe
- Assemble and submit bid packages
- Recording secretary for meetings
- Assist with planning meetings (lunch, meeting space, IT support)
- Maintaining various spreadsheets
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Maintain various weekly reports, smartlists, and references
- Create and update estimates
- On-Board new salesmen and review S.O.P
- Frequently assist higher levels of management
The following qualifications along with individuals previous work experience will be considered by the company when evaluating applicants:
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Illustrator
- Marketing experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Possess knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Strong typing skills (60 wpm)
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work overtime
- College degree preferred
The following is a brief overview of the company-s benefits program:
- Major health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- 401K with Company match
- Paid sick, vacation and holidays (8)
- Professional training and continuing education opportunities
- Employee referral bonus
- Direct Deposit
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.