Job DescriptionEXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED IN THE SARASOTA AREA
Full- time: 8:30 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $20 - $25/hr. Starting at $45K, (but some flexibility depending on level of experience)
Highly professional office environment
Summary of Responsibilities: Provides assistance to the Division Director. Provides clerical, administrative, business and basic marketing support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Director-s calendar
- Set up and co-ordinate meetings
- Prepare Agenda for weekly New Homes Meeting
- Organize and maintain hard and e-file systems
- Process and disburse all developer agreements
- Follow up calls to agents, directors, property owners, developers.
- Maintain New Homes & Condominiums agents- files and coordinate same with Human Resource assistant.
- Work with Human Resources on generating and documenting new branch office information for community openings and closings.
- Prepare sales office opening task list, setting up office supplies, FedEx, etc.
- Maintain supply of New Homes promotional materials-supply sales associates as requested.
- Work with Director to edit and maintain form letters, presentations and operational procedures.
- Assist with division database issues
- Prepare expense reports for Director
- Detail oriented to track deposits due, etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Relieve Gallery receptionist as scheduled
- Maintain commission agreements and draw agreements for agents
- Knowledge of excel to create deal sheet upon signed contracts
- Prepare rescission billings and other developer reports
- Detail oriented to track deposits due, etc.
- Distribute commission checks and draws as appropriate
- Pick up checks/deliver checks when necessary
Business Development & Developer Support:
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and focus groups prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities, record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Coordinate developer meeting schedule
- Establish, maintain, update and revise project task list and calendar to ensure division and community projects meet deadlines - working with Marketing to communicate reprioritization of projects as needed
- Co-ordinate monthly marketing meeting.
- Provide updates to the marketing and technology team for the New Homes website content, print ads and photos
- Act as liaison between Director and Marketing team, coordinating various tasks and projects
- Collects, compiles and organizes project assets such as logos, photos, copy, and other pertinent materials for marketing related projects
- responds quickly to customer, staff, supervisor needs
- meets commitments
-manages difficult or emotional customer or staff situations
- maintains confidentiality
- speaks clearly, listens and seeks clarification
- edits work for spelling and grammar
- contributes to building a positive team spirit
- follows policies and procedures
- completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
- prioritizes and plans work activities
- uses time efficiently
- demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- monitors own work to ensure quality
- manages competing demands
- able to deal with frequent change, delays and unexpected events
- keeps commitments
Education and/or experience:
High school diploma or GED; 3-5 years of related experience
Good verbal and written skills; knowledge of proper grammar, usage and proper business communication practices
Certificates, licenses, registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical demands are as follows:
Employee may be required to lift, bend, push, pull carry, climb, sit, or stand for prolonged periods. Lifting should not exceed 25 lbs. If lifting is to exceed 25 lbs., assistance should be obtained from a fellow employee.
Position is located downtown at our Corporate office
$45,000-$50,000 (for an exceptional candidate)
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME AND REFERENCE THIS JOB TO: 2035@KELLYSERVICES.COM
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.