Site Technician, San Diego, CA
Pay rate: $16/hr
Technician is a key contributor in a fast-paced, team environment at a customer site. With a high degree of collaboration with their team, they provide the customer with required resources to support their operations. The Technician is responsible for providing a high level of accuracy, and contributing to a culture of safe work and superior customer service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately records and communicates information to internal and external teams
- Shares with team any changes in demand to maintain appropriate service levels
- Builds positive relationships with both internal and external customers
- Works independently while contributing to the team¿s goals
- Contributes to a successful team environment by promoting unity and harmonization
- Willing to learn and apply new skill sets to help team and/or cover duties
- Able to identify opportunities for service improvements and proactively communicate suggested actions to management
- Provides accurate, efficient service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintains professional, safe, clean work environment that embodies company values
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent required
- 1-2 years required experience in a customer facing environment - material handling / inventory / customer service
- Must be customer focused and have demonstrated customer service skills, and the interpersonal skills to manage/support/work various levels of personnel at the customer site
- Must possess strong organizational skills and demonstrate the ability to multi-task; meeting deadlines as needed
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call 858.207.6311 for More Info.
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.