Healthcare Billing Specialist
3 month contract with potential to hire in permanently
Pay Rate: $30/hr
This position is responsible for day-to-day billing account setup and maintenance activities for national and local accounts, supporting account conversion activities (including testing), and providing subject matter expertise for account setup activities. Responsibilities also include monitoring reports for anomalies, interfacing with internal/external teams, and meeting all SLAs.
Any Experience in managing accounts on Oracle Revenue Management and Billing platform
3 years’ experience in AR group health billing account set up
Knowledge of group health account state and federal regulations
PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office and databases
Problem resolution skills
Project management skills and experience
Verbal and written communication skills to effectively interface with varying departments and levels of leadership across the organization
Familiarity with benefits program and stop loss applications
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B. No third-party suppliers.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and you must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
- Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
- If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at Leslie.Hesano@kellyservices.com; however, your resume must be received via the official posting.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.