Our client, a multinational accounting & professional services firm, is currently seeking a Performance Analytics & Research Specialist for a 6 month temporary position with a strong possibility to become temporary to permanent. The position is in Philadelphia, PA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large multinational company, work for a leader with over 312,000 employees & $46 billion in revenue, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Human Resources team.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (30-35 hours/week)
PAY RATE= $26.03- $29.28/hour
The Performance Management Analytics & Leadership Research Specialist will work across the LD&P program portfolio, with a primary focus on Deloitte’s performance management (PM) programs and associated talent management tools.This role will support the execution, development and delivery of offerings to enable the consumption of PM data insights and ongoing penetration and optimization of our performance and development across Deloitte’s businesses and teams. It will support experimentation and research studies to test and refine Deloitte’s approach to leader development and the performance design through pilots across our businesses.
• Execute performance analytics work to uncover and communicate organizational performance trends and process insights. This includes data gathering, data cleaning, data analysis, insight generation, and story-telling.
• Coordinate and execute on-demand statistical analysis of PM usage and impact data to derive insights about the performance of our firm and the effectiveness of its leaders
• Develop, manage, and analyze ongoing measures of PM design effectiveness and penetration. This includes literature reviews, item writing, item evaluation and item testing.
• Support and manage PM experimentation to continuously improve the design, by implementing and managing research study methodologies, providing expertise in question design and oversight of data analysis of test results.
• Create presentations or documentation on analyses and research conducted to help inform key stakeholders on the work and inform decisions.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with data analysis and statistics, research design, performance, measurement development and validation, SPSS (and/or other statistical tools), and MS programs.
• Solution orientation; Critical thinking and ability to recommend solutions under imperfect circumstances.
• Master’s degree or PhD. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Social Science Research Methods, Math, Statistics, or equivalent preferred
• At least 2 years’ applied experience in data analytics and research methodology.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.