- Integrates the project cost estimate, workhour estimate, and project schedule into the Cost Management baseline.
- Develops and maintains cost reports, cash flow/cancellation curves, and contingency analyses.
- Provides estimate of cancellation costs.
- Estimates costs of deviations and assesses impact on total project cost.
- Ensures accurate reflection of committed/spent funds, project deviation notices, field change orders, and project execution changes in all cost documents.
- Leads the project team in deriving an accurate and realistic forecast of all funds required to complete the project within the defined budget and schedule while incorporating own trending and analyses.
- Ensures accurate representation of cost data in monthly reporting.
- Alerts the project team to critical Cost Management issues.
- Provides supporting data for project execution metrics, external benchmarking and project closure.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Cost Management.
- Project Cost Management and Cost Tracking Methodology required.
- Experience with Cash Flow Curves, Cancellation Curves or Contingency Analysis required.
- Knowledge of Monthly Reporting is required.
- Understanding of Scope Change Process required.
- Experience with Word, Excel and other MS Office programs required.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.