Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Data Engineer opening with our O&G client located in Houston, TX
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!! In subject add, Job # O&G
You can email your resume directly to Nikita Sakaria - Nikita.email@example.com; 281-302-5112
The Data Engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams
6-12 Months Contract (possibility of extension)
• Strong project experience with AWS Cloud integrations/migrations
• Strong project experience working with complex data sets and transformations into dimensional models
• 2+ years working with AWS ETL tools including DMS and Glue
• Strong project experience with Apache Spark using Scala or Python
• Working knowledge of AWS infrastructure and security configuration
• Working knowledge of AWS Data Lakes and Analytics services
- Experience building APIs
- Experience establishing best practices for the data engineering team
- The data engineer will work with the enterprise architect to validate the design and provide the primary build out effort for the solution
A good candidate will also have experience with the following:
• Some experience in the oil and gas domain. • Some experience with data modeling
- Experience with AWS technologies (EC2, Kinesis, S3, Cloudwatch etc.)
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.