Accounts Receivable Analyst - Houston TX 77008
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst for one of our top clients in NW Houston. As an accounting professional placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client’s accounting and finance team. Primary responsibilities will include
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Enter and balance accounts receivable on a daily basis
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Monitor customer accounts for nonpayment and delayed payment
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date vendor files
- Resolving discrepancies with clear, concise, and professional communication
- Respond in a timely manner and assure resolution to all management, client and customer inquiries
- Sorts and enter documents by account name or number and process invoices for payment in QuickBooks
- Verify and post accounts receivable transactions in QuickBooks
- Issue invoices per the guidelines established with the client in QuickBooks
- Sort and file documents after processing
- Verify all corresponding charges are listed on quotes are being billed accurately to clients according to the contract agreement(s)
- Perform other accounting related functions as necessary - The description of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive, or to limit the discretionary authority of the management to assign other tasks with similar responsibility for which the individual has demonstrated competency through performance.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Desktop required
- Min of 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Proven ability to multitask in a dynamic, challenging work environment
- Proactive and independent; ability to identify resources and resolve issues in order to successfully complete tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations and GAAP
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and exercise good judgment
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.