Accounts Receivable Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ
Kelly Services® is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual to work as an accounts receivable specialist for a premier client in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Cash handling experience
- Retail accounts receivable experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work overtime hours when needed
- Ability to travel
- Accurate and timely processing and recording of client invoices and other revenue
- Invoicing clients with proper approvals, documentation, and multi-dimensional coding
- Record revenue from merchandise sales
- Record revenue from ticket sales
- Maintain digital accounts receivable records
- Follow up with departments on outstanding accounts receivables
- Review accounts receivable aging weekly
- Assist with monthly credit card reconciliations
- Maintain cash sheets, cash handling, and reconciliations
- Profit reconciliation and proceeds check processing
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office proficiency with an emphasis in Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Navision/Business Central accounting software experience is a plus
Experience and/or Education:
- 2+ years accounts receivable experience
- Associate's degree highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree a plus
Interested and qualified candidates, apply today!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.