*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS *** NO C2C *** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
HELP DESK ANALYST - II
For a 12 month “Contract” opportunity!
With possible extensions!!
LOCATION: Charlotte, North Carolina
Leverage your HELP DESK and CUSTOMER SERVICE skills
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2020 and beyond!
Title: Help Desk Analyst II
Experience & Education required:
3+ Years with HS or 2+ Years with AA or 0+ Years with a 4 year degree.
• Ability to identify research and resolve technical problems in a Windows 7/Windows 10 environment.
• Possess superior customer service skills, ability to document and track requests for assistance and escalate unresolved issues to higher level support in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10, Citrix, VPN, SmartCard and Remote access.
• Experience with HP and Dell laptop and desktop computers, along with a variety of peripheral support.
• Ability to manage Active Directory user, group and computer accounts.
• Experience in installation and support of PC hardware and peripherals, such as HP printers.
• Basic understanding of networking technologies and protocols such as IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, and VPN client configuration.
• Knowledge of security applications including antivirus software.
• Knowledge of Android ,iPhone and Blackberry Operating Systems a plus.
• Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 & 2012 a plus.
• Basic knowledge of Cisco and Juniper.
- There is no per diem with this position.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.