Kelly Services is currently looking for Laser Machine Operators in the Plymouth, MN area.
- Utilize a laser machine to solder and cut medical devices, using laser beam technology.
- Use of a microscope is required.
- No experience necessary, as the company will train!
- This is a great opportunity to learn a new skill in a growing field.
- This is NOT a cleanroom environment.
- High School diploma or GED.
- The ability to lift-up to 20 pounds from floor to table.
- Ability to work Overtime as requested.
- Some computer skills preferred.
- Casual dress code, music playing on the production floor.
- 10 hour shifts, Monday through Thursday, 3:45PM to 2:15AM
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.