Job DescriptionKelly Educational Staffing has many opportunities available for custodian roles in the Clarksville school district. This rewarding opportunity offers flexibility and weekly competitive pay.
We are now hiring for the 20-21 school year starting in early August!
- Maintaining a clean and professional work environment within the school district buildings
- Using cleaning equipment and chemicals to clean surfaces throughout the building
- Assisting full time custodial staff with daily tasks and projects
Details and Requirements:
Schedule: Flexible, 15-30 hours per week
-High School Diploma or GED
-Prior experience working in a custodial role is a plus
As a Kelly Educational Staffing employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Local KES staff to support your needs
- Both daily and long-term opportunities
- Summer employment opportunities
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are passionate about helping others and looking to advance your career, apply now.
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students in your community? At Kelly® Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in local schools. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a classroom or a non-instructional role—we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.