Kelly Services is looking for an Advanced Administrative Assistant for one of their customers in San Francisco, CA to join their team a 3 mont temporary contract with possibility to extend.
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally
Contract: 3 months with possibility of extension
Shift: Full-time; 1st shift
Pay Rate: $20.92 hourly
Location: San Francisco, CA 94104
- Provides administrative and sales support to one or more Financial Advisors (FA) to enhance the growth of their business.
- Actively involved in the solicitation and education of new clients and in the introduction of products and services.
- Roles and responsibilities may vary dependent upon the assigned team's structure.
- Demonstrates extreme competence in all major areas of accountability and operates.
- Goals should reflect and align with the overall business plan of the FA(s) this person supports.
Customer Service: approximate time 50%
- Assist FA(s) in the ongoing development and maintenance of effective client relationships.*
- Provide a high level of quality service to clients by understanding their investment objectives, tolerance for risk, financial situation, and investment potential and by promptly responding to their needs.*
- Keep assigned FA(s) informed of all pertinent information and activity related to client accounts and transactions, including issues related to client suitability.*
- Enter trades in clients' accounts at FA’s or client’s request.
- Research complex problems in client accounts with assistance of peers. Proactively see them through to an effective and acceptable resolution for all parties concerned.*
Sales/Marketing: approximate time 20%
- Partner with assigned FA(s) to prospect for new clients using various techniques such as cold calling, asking for referrals, executing mailings and seminars, making presentations and networking in business-related forums.*
- At the FA’s direction, may research and review investments and call suitable clients with recommendations that meet their investment objectives.*
- Open new accounts and gather assets within the team structure.*
Processing: approximate time 30%
- Adhere to all compliance policies and procedures. Complete required internal and external continuing education activities.*
- Note potential problems and alert respective FA(s), branch and/or, complex management as necessary.*
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in accordance with RBC’s Code of Conduct.*
- Actively seek out and maintain an advanced knowledge base on all products and services, forms and systems.
- Utilize the firm's computer systems and corresponding functionality as they relate to client service and business enhancement. Looks for new ways to enhance business through the systems’ functionality and capability.
- Compose letters or memos as requested in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist others in the branch/complex by acting as a resource in the areas of training, coaching and mentoring.
- Perform other duties as required that contribute to the overall effectiveness of the position as well as to the team as a whole.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience in financial services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced understanding of the stock market, investments and retirement plans
- Working knowledge of fixed income products, equities, mutual funds, insurance and annuities
- Intermediate computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring visa sponsorship
- Series 7
- Series 63 (or the equivalent of a Series 66 may be required pursuant to regulations)
- State licenses consistent with those of the FA(s) to whom this person supports
Other Required Qualifications:
- Intermediate interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Detail orientated, strong math and organizational skills
- Able to independently manage multiple demands and competing priorities
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong customer service skills and problem solving ability
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree
KELLY TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE PERKS:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Cassandra Gardenhire at Cassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org , however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.