Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Material Handler opportunity with our client in Hillsboro, OR.
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!! In subject add, Job: Intel_OR
You can email your resume directly to Nikita Sakaria - Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org; 281-302-5112
Shifts 4, 5, 6 & 7 - 7:30am/pm - 8:00am/pm
- SHIFT 4 - Sun to Tues, Every other Sat
- SHIFT 5 - Sun to Tues, Every Other Wed
- SHIFT 6 - Wed to Friday, Every other Sat
- SHIFT 7 - Thurs to Sat, Every other Wed
- To assist with unit assembly, testing, inspection, tray and containment transfer.
- The Level 1 Manufacturing Technician will follow established schedules and procedures put together by our client to Operate complex equipment and analytical tools in an ESD Cleanroom environment.
Multi-tasked job responsibilities include:
- Non-standard processing and problem-solving.
- Processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Material Handling.
- Maximize output using constraint management techniques.
- Sustain process equipment issues.
- Training and cross training cluster members.
- Contribute to a self-sustaining cluster team.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
- Housekeeping activities: Ensure general cleanliness.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
- Good problem-solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities.
- Supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
- Computer Literacy, MS word, Excel, PPT.
Conditions & physical demands of job:
- Constant walking and standing.
- Occasional sitting and bending and twisting.
- Must be able to lift and transport up to 25lbs.
- Frequently push a cart with a push force of up to 50lbs.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position at Nikita.email@example.com Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.