Kelly Professional and Industrial is hiring for packaging positions in Charlotte, NC!
As an assembly worker with Kelly Professional and Industrial, you will complete entry level packaging of pens, highlighters, lighters, and shavers either by hand or with a machine. This energetic environment is the perfect place to take your packaging career to the next level.
- Package pens and highlighters either by hand or with a machine.
- Perform quality checks and complete associated paperwork as necessary
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work station
Available Positions & Pay:
- 1st shift: Mon-Sat 7am-2:30pm ($10.75/hour)
- 2nd shift: Mon- Sat, 3pm- 10:30pm ($11.00/ hour)
- 3rd shift: Sun-Fri, 11pm- 6:30am ($11.25/ hour)
- Opportunities for overtime pay!
- Must have reliable transportation to Charlotte, NC (Bus Line is accessible)
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift (up to 10 hours per day)
- Ability to follow strict safety, quality and production standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Climate controlled
- Fast paced
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.