Kelly Services is seeking an IT Field Engineer/ IT Systems Analyst for an American corrugated packaging company in Jacksonville, FL.This is a Temp to Hire role.
Job Title: IT Systems Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 6 months (Temp to Hire)
Pay Rate - $25/HR
- Performs analysis and makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency.
- Designs data bases and data dictionary criteria.
- Performs a variety of complex programming tasks, such as designing, documenting, and coding program logic.
- Provides technical training, guidance, and resource support for end users and Departmental staff.
- Provides application support and enhancements to existing applications.
- Defines system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives.
- Coordinates the efforts of staff to locate, assess, install, test, and maintain computer software systems.
- Coordinates conversions and upgrades to vendor systems.
- Performs as a project lead and directs systems analysts.
- Provides leadership and coordination on projects assigned to systems analysts.
- In addition to all accountabilities of the Systems Analyst position, assumes greater leadership role, utilizing broader knowledge and high level technical skills.
- Assists in developing user documentation and departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of application systems.
- Continues to develop professional skills in the information systems Performs complex Senior Systems Analyst duties on a regular and continuous basis. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of Systems Analyst experience.
*** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.