Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract opportunity for a Copy System Administrator & Trainer with our client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry, Jacksonville, FL.
Copy System Administrator & Trainer
The Copy System Administrator & Trainer will be responsible for supporting the copy system used to support copy approval business needs across the organization.
- Provide first line support for copy system general inquiries and issues (45%)
- Build and generate reports and metrics to support business needs (10%)
- Create and maintain training materials and user guides for copy system use; provide training to new and existing users as needed (10%)
- Maintain licenses for new and inactive users (10%)
- Review, analyze, and evaluate system operations; communicate, escalate, and report issues, status, and results as required (5%)
- Coordinate activities and resources required for all copy system changes, including validation and testing activities; execute as needed (5%)
- Evaluate and recommend changes based on user feedback and lean initiatives (5%)
- Act as a liaison between company and software vendor (5%)
- Coordinate asset expiration process and ensure compliance with SOPs (5%)
- Minimum education required for competent performance:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, business-related field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum experience
- Business and technical experience (minimum of 3 years) required with 1-2 years in a regulated industry strongly preferred
- Equipment usage and abilities needed:
- Experience as a system admin and trainer is required (veeva vault experience preferred)
- Agile system experience recommended (not required)
Apply today to be considered for this role!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.