Kelly Services has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!! For Packing Associates, experienced Machine Operators, Bulk Operators, and Material Handlers in the Richmond, Virginia area. You will be responsible for operating machinery, inspecting product according to customer requirements and maintaining general housekeeping of your work area.
If you are highly motivated, career focused, hardworking, and passionate about getting things done then we are looking for you! Contact us today and join our team!
- 1st shift 8 hours-- 7am-3pm Mon-Fri
- 2nd shift 8 hours – 3pm to 11pm Mon-Fri
- 3rd shift 8 hours - 11pm- 7am Sunday -Thursday
Responsibilities For Packing associate include:
- Product/packaging component inspection
- Label application/insertion
- Container/carton counting and filling
- Supplying materials for processing
- Limited machine operation and packing of final product
- Keeps working area in a clean and orderly condition according to PPG's and 5S principles
- Verify label samples
- Completes all documentation clearly and legibly
- Observes line operations to detect malfunctions and reports problems to Packaging Production Technician or the Supervisor.
- Performs other routine tasks including those that the employee is trained on outside their current job responsibilities
Responsibilities for Machine Operator Include:
- Operating aerosol machines and observing the production run. If problems are detected, stop the process and make minor repairs or refer major problems to production leadership and/or maintenance.
- Following SOP [standard operating procedures)
- Collaborating with co-workers, supervisors and managers to achieve productivity and location goals.
- Adhering to all safety procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Maintaining cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- At least 6 months working in a manufacturing setting as a machine operator
- Able to stay on task with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high sense of urgency and positive attitude
- You will need to be available to work flexible schedule and overtime as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work and communicate well with others
- Ability to give and understand instructions, both verbal and written
At Kelly Services you will have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.