Job DescriptionThe Material Handler is responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment at Sherpa Clinical Packaging.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform the physical tasks associated with shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment to support the manufacturing operations at Sherpa Clinical Packaging.
2. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary.
3. Pulls and fills orders as requested by internal and/or external customers.
4. May use (but not limited to) power equipment such as a forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment.
5. This position is not responsible for operating delivery trucks which require a Commercial Driver-s License.
6. Prepares and maintains records of product shipped.
7. Posts weights and shipping charges (if applicable) and prepares goods for final shipment.
8. Examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
9. May prepare kitting packages for assembly production
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
-2+ years distribution experience is preferred.
-HS Diploma or Equivalent.
-Physical Requirement: Ability to perform lifting (weight varies based on product).
-Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech/medical device industry is a plus.
-Direct experience in cGMP environment is preferred.
-Experience with clinical study labeling and packaging is a plus.
-Position requires working independently with minimal supervision and the ability to effectively work with other departments.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.