Our client, a financial service holding company, is currently seeking a Campus Recruiting Coordinator for a 3+ month contract position with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in St. Louis, MO.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that has over $10 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE, work in a fast-paced corporate environment with over 65,000 employees and be an integral part to the team.
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay rate: $20.00 - $22.50/hour
The Campus Recruiting Coordinator works hand-in-hand with designated recruiters to facilitate the campus hire recruiting process. They interact directly with recruiters, candidates, hiring managers and interviewers in coordinating and scheduling all phases of the recruiting life-cycle.
Campus Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage job postings and requisition workflow
- Schedule candidate interviews and manage associated communication
- Track candidate data in multiple systems including the ATS, CRM, and Excel trackers
- Process new hires and onboarding efforts
- Schedule offer conversations with campus hires
- Coordinate and support summer programming initiatives nationally with recruiters
- Assist with on-campus event and summer programming needs
- Assist with reporting and analytics needs
- Serve as the liaison for programs such as the Summer Internship Program, Emerging Talent Development Program (ETDP), Digital Engagement, etc.
- Coordinate workshops and maintain participant data tracker
- Support recruiters nationally in the full-cycle recruiting process
- Participate in Campus Recruiting workstreams and perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to be detail oriented and organized.
- Must thrive in fast pace environment with constant change.
- Ability to handle large scale projects and work independently, but also within a team.
- Must be proficient in MS Office programs, preferably Excel.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills and good grammatical skills.
****Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (firstname.lastname@example.org), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.