Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a full time Administrative Assistant role with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing company, in Midland, MI.
Under general direction, provides administrative support for the Sales Account Managers within the Packaging & Specialty Plastics business of the Dow Chemical Company. The daily activities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform general administrative tasks as requested
- Coordinate meetings and events
- Coordinate travel (both domestic and international)
- Answer calls from both internal and external clients
- Manage outlook inbox with efficiency and organization
- Manage calendars for multiple individuals simultaneously
- Submit expense reports on behalf of multiple sellers, including coordination receipt submission and business explanations of expenses. Ensure expense reports are submitted by deadlines.
- Understand and use various systems and tools like concur, Vendavo, diamond systems reporting, SharePoint, etc.
- Prioritize workload
- Balance daily workload while managing last minute requests and changing deadline
- Keep work processes documented
- For shared work processes- follow processes in possible, or update as necessary
- For individual work processes- create new processes as needed, and update processes as changes occur
- Attend all compulsory training for work process, self-development, safety, and Dow requires
- Run price sheets as requested through Vendavo
- Work closely with sellers to edit and submit contracts/rebates
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit your resume” button. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting for this position by email. However, your resume must be received via the “submit your resume” button included within. Please contact recruiter Lindsay Pittwood with questions, concerns, or email applications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.