Kelly Services is hiring for a General Assembly position with a world-class leader in appliance manufacturing, in Ottawa, Ohio! Our customer is growing we are adding a new shift!
This is a temp to hire opportunity after 6 months with good performance!!
***If you know anyone that could benefit from this job please feel free to forward this email to them.
2nd shift- 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Pay: 2nd shift - $13.25
You will train on 1st until June 1st before switching to the 2nd shift position.
** Eligible after 6 months for conversion to full time Whirlpool pay is $15.00 to start, endless opportunities for pay increases!
· Twisting, bending, turning and reaching
· Use of hand tools
· Work in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to work overtime as needed
· No GED or High Diploma required*
Kelly Services Perks until full-time status is obtained:
· Ongoing assignments temporary-to-hire
· ACA health care coverage for eligible employees
· Group insurance options (Offered and administered by Leslie and Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.)
· Holiday pay plan
· Weekly electronic pay options
· Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
· Corporate discounts
· On-line training campus that provides more than 3000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
All interested candidates should send an updated resume to Ashley Crabtree email@example.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.