Kelly Services is seeking a Lab Computing Analyst for a Biotechnology company in Bothell, WA.
Job Title: Lab Computing Analyst
Location: Bothell, WA
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 12 months
Pay Rate: $25-28/HR
Shift - OVERNIGHT SHIFT (7:00 pm - 7:00 am including holidays). Regarding the Shift Hours: The team will need coverage from 7p-7a, 7 days a week. There is full flexibility on what days of the week and how your hours will be broken up. For example, someone could work 10hrs x 4days or 12hr x 3days + 4hr x 1day.
Note – Manager is looking for someone working at a large company and/or at a scientific company, as well as a stable work history.
- Implements, monitors and provides technical support of customer laboratory environments, typically integrated with instrumentation.
- Administers and assures connectivity of customer's Operating System based platforms.
- Works with Lab managers/ Key lab users to manages Lab Computing aspects of On-boarding, retirement and relocation of equipment. Implements Windows based security, including but not limited to: lab environment and customer's needs.
- Analyzes, identifies, and implements upgrades and/or solutions to improve the overall support of the desktop platform in a timely manner.
- Ensures adherence to client's Corporate policies through periodic reporting and compliance programs.
- Acts as the technical support contact for field service engineers and external vendors, but not limited to, on-boarding, retiring, troubleshooting client instrument and information technology issues.
- Supports management in the development and implementation of training initiatives & for Services personnel.
- Document procedures, policies, troubleshooting and best practices.
- Create and maintain a physical inventory of lab equipment, PC's software and any other information pertinent to the environment. Responds to Lab software/hardware related inquiries.
- Escalates IT issues that are not resolved via regularly identified support channels.
- Shares technical and process updates. Identifies more critical and less critical activities and tasks; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
- Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently.
- Ensures that required equipment and/or materials are in appropriate locations so that own and other's work can be done effectively.
- Effectively allocates own time to complete work; coordinates own and other's schedules to avoid conflicts.
*** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at email@example.com (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.