Quality Coordinator needed in Oldsmar, FL
Temp to Hire
Great Company and Great Pay and opportunity for Permanent!
Responsible for administering the document control system and assisting in document creation, as needed. Maintains a repository of specifications required by the business and performs analysis to determine changes when specifications are revised. Coordinates with multiple sites regarding audit schedules, customer visits, and other scheduling activities. Performs internal audits when necessary.
Essential Job Functions
- Serves as an interface between multiple sites and the document control system to ensure documents are current, accessible, and available when needed.
- Assists in document creation and modifications.
- ISO internal auditor abilities, preferably in AS9100D.
- Maintains a companywide internal audit schedule.
- Coordinates customer visits and facilitates preparations.
- Collects and stores required specifications.
- Analyzes specification revisions for changes; documents and informs the organization of identified changes.
Non-essential Job Functions
- Individual must be able to work independently with minimal guidance required and have good time management, planning/organization, and decision-making skills.
- Individual must be able to work well in teams and with others from diverse organizational functions and backgrounds as an individual contributor.
- This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to interface with individuals at all levels and functions of the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of experience as an internal auditor
- Shall be familiar with ISO-9001 or similar Quality System
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Candidate should have a strong aptitude with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Candidate should be a proficient typist
- Candidate should possess a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and be detail oriented
Please Apply within OR e-mail Matthew.Werner@kellyservices.com
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.