Work closely with Navision business users to provide technical and application support and training for NAV 5, 2013R2 and NAV2017 and related integrated products.
Identify root cause of software issues and work together with NAV Support team, NAV Developers, NAV Management, and IT Technical teams to resolve.
Grant permissions to users as needed.
• Provide power users and end-user day to day support of NAV 5, 2013R2 and NAV2017
• Apply logical, structured analysis to determine cause of issues
• Use Corporate IT Service Desk system to create, update and resolve incidents with provided solutions within given SLA
• Triage incoming incidents to the internal Support Analysts based on their skill sets and priority. Identify functional versus technical incidents and route them accordingly
• Create Litmus Test and User Stories for incidents and problems
• Frame issues and work with NAV Developers and business stakeholders for issue resolution
• Update NAV User Security in accordance with Forum policies and procedures
• Identify and present solutions that would benefit the business by increasing efficiency or reducing costs
• Work on special projects assigned by the Business Systems Manager
• Technical/College degree or 5+ years’ experience with ERP Applications, preferably 2013R2
• 3+ years Customer Service experience
• Knowledge of Manufacturing, Warehousing and Accounting Concepts
For an immediate response, email resume to email@example.com
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.