Kelly IT is recruiting for an I.T Support Technician (Contract to Hire) opportunity with a growing and dynamic company located in Hollywood, Ca!
The IT Support Technician’s role is to provide installation, support and maintenance services with Desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all MAC / PC hardware (With a heavy emphasis in MAC), associated operating systems, applications and peripherals to ensure end user satisfaction.
- Install, configure, maintain and upgrade computer hardware, operating systems, applications and peripherals.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of problems related to computer hardware, operating systems, applications and peripherals.
- Mac Knowledge Preferred.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
- Ability to conduct research into Mac / PC issues and products as required (With a heavy emphasis in MAC).
- Effective interpersonal, oral communication, written communication and relationship-building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Recent graduate with Computer degree or current student majoring in IT or minor support experience equivalent.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50lbs (i.e. large monitor or small computer).
If you meet the qualifications please send your resume directly to: Raul.Castro@kellyit.com or, if you know of anyone who meets these qualifications and would like to take advantage of this great opportunity, please refer them to us!
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe offering you the chance to work on some of today s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire, a free career and employment resource iPad app by Kelly Services.
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.