Kelly Services is currently hiring multiple Claims Review Technicians in temporary to hire opportunities at a well-known healthcare company in Marshall, TX.
- Temp to Hire!
- Starte Date: April 27th 2020
- Pay rate is $13 - $14/hr (pay increase to $15 once hired)
- Shift Information: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM until 4:30PM for training
- Flexible Schedule after Training (8 hour shift between 6AM-6PM)
- 16 weeks of paid training
- Under supervision, you will be responsible for processing complex claims requiring further investigation, including coordination of benefits, and resolving pended claims
- Review and compare information in computer systems and apply proper codes/documentation
- May place outgoing calls to providers and/or pharmacies for further investigation before processing claims
Job Specific Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Data Entry and/or typing experience
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize is required
- Social, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Dependable and flexible
Please apply online for consideration. In addition, you can email the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. In subject line please put “Claims Tech – Marshall”
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.