Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity available as a Customer Service Representative located in Owensboro, KY! This opportunity is with an industry leading finance services company!
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
This position is a customer facing document processing role, processing mortgage payments
- Responsible for providing a broad variety of administrative, operational and staff support services for an assigned group(s) or manager(s).
- Actively engaged in report writing, tracking and compiling; research, exception processing, data entry, record keeping, and/or data maintenance.
- Responsible for ensuring proper application of and compliance with internal and regulatory standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- May perform reviews and evaluations of work quality and productivity standards for assigned product line and/or work area.
- May have responsibility to review reports, loan files and other policies and procedures to promote quality execution of the loan operations functions and the related transactions that impact the financial statements.
- May use PC based software packages for word processing, graphics, spread sheets, databases, etc.
- High School Diploma
- 2-4 years experience in a general office environment
- Office/Administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Reading, Writing and Mathematical Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve expectations and to interpret data
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Office applications
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email Kendyl at KENC251@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.