Contractual | 3-4 months
This is with a supplier to the injection molding industry has an immediate opening for a full time Accounting Clerk. The work schedule is Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. If qualified and interested, please apply online.
- Accounts Payable
- Matching invoices to purchase orders/vouchers
- Assigning account codes to invoices
- Entering AP invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements with internal records
- Process and mail cash disbursements
- Filing of accounts payable and cash disbursement records
- Accounts Receivable
- Processing and mail daily sales invoices
- Apply daily cash receipts to customer’s accounts
- Sending customer statements as needed
- Filing of sales invoices and cash receipts documents
- General Accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- Account reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Special Projects
- Preparation of budgets
- Inventory costing / PPV analysis
- Reviewing budget variances
- Office Administration
- Answer phones
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
- Human Resource related activities
- Prior accounting clerk or related experience required
- Strong computer skills: Excel and Microsoft Office
- Experience with ERP / accounting systems, Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong keyboard and filing skills.
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.