Operations Systems Specialist - Preclinical Equipment
Hours - 40/week M-F Standard Business
Temp to Hire
- As part of the preclinical research process, manages and maintains company study-related equipment calibration, repair and preventive maintenance programs and vendor management. This includes:
- Scheduling and performing preventive maintenance, calibration and repairs, or managing the services of approved vendors in order to ensure equipment is functional and meets specified requirements at all times.
- Managing the approved vendors program, including maintaining inventory of approved vendors for equipment maintenance, providing feedback on quality of service, scheduling vendors for service and repair of equipment, and coordinating and supervising vendor activity while on-site.
- Locating and purchasing equipment repair parts and new equipment, assisting with determining required installation, qualification and validation activities, and developing and building specialized equipment, if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a life science, or equivalent is preferred.
- Associates in Biomedical Equipment Technician or related preferred
- Experience working in a regulated environment and familiarity with the types of data generated at a Contract Research Organization (CRO) such as SOPs, forms and study data is preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of a variety of computer software, such as word processing, spreadsheet, internet, project management and database.
- Strong attention to detail, and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Good oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact appropriately with all levels of management and staff, clients and regulatory personnel, and to work as part of a team.
Kelly® Science is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.