Business Technical Aide, Salem, Oregon
Pay Rate: $13.50/hr. (Contract-to-hire W2)
Duration: 6 Months (Contract W2) - Possibility of extension or Perm hire
Client hours of operation: 5AM - 7PM, 7 days a week. (Candidates need to be flexible to work a shift anytime between 5AM - 7PM. Potential for weekend work, business is open 7 days a week, schedule is set based on business needs)
- Call handling volume in an inbound call center environment.
- Multi-tasking tools/screens to perform technical support assistance.
- Provide electronic product and application end users with operational and technical assistance.
- Performs low-volume data entry (including sales order entry).
- Performs basic management of electronic files, accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database, formats and produces documents, and assists/conducts data field accuracy compliance.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.