Job DescriptionKelly Service is assisting a Call Center in adding 2 new bi-lingual Spanish employees!
- Located in Westerville
- Contract-to-hire positions
- Professional office environment with business casual dress code (including jeans)
This company provides backend support for digital banking.
This position fields incoming inquiries from customers - by phone and digital communication to create a seamless one touch resolution for each customer!
- Solves customer issues
- Performs account maintenance requests
- Onboards new accounts
Able to work a flexible schedule between 8AM - 8PM, sometimes 6 days week
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 1 - 3 yrs. call center experience in the financial industry
- Strong banking and/or credit union background
- Expert communications and documenting skills
- Strong technical training skills and detail oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal and client engagement skills
ONLY 2 POSITIONS OPEN - DON-T WAIT TO APPLY!
As a Kelly Employee you will receive:
- Weekly pay by direct deposit or payroll debit card.
- Health, Dental, Eye, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance at group rates.
- Holiday Benefit Plan and Service Bonus Plan.
Upon direct hire benefits include:
- 100% paid health benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 1 week paid sick/personal time
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.