Lead (Marketing Automation)
Location: Wilsonville, OR
Duration: Contract/Contract to Hire
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Lead for Architecture and Implementation of Prospect/Lead Management Systems and Platforms. Ideal candidate will have Intimate knowledge of leading Marketing Automation and CRM platforms (ideally Salesforce and MS Dynamics)
- Lead functional requirements development based on input from all key stakeholders for platform environment for key digital marketing functions including marketing automation and CRM activities, database pipeline, A/B testing, attribution analysis (including closed loop analytics), etc.,
- Build out software platform roadmap to provide optimal environment for key digital marketing functions including marketing automation and CRM activities, database pipeline, A/B testing, attribution analysis (including closed loop analytics), etc.
- Select, provide effective project management oversight, and implement optimal software tools and platforms to enable world-class operation of key digital marketing functions as listed above
- Execute cross-platform integrations across key marketing platforms (Ecommerce, Salesforce, CRM, GA, etc.)
Extensive experience and strong success track record in end-to-end leadership of complex marketing software implementation projects in large organizations, including the following:
- gathering requirements in a complex matrix environment,
- workflow architecture design
- system architecture design
- software acquisition
- overseeing execution to successful implementation
- Strong communication and presentation skills in order to collaborate with marketing personnel, sales, IT and other stakeholders
- Strong command of data architecture, models, and management
- Extensive project management experience
- Enterprise-level data and platform management
- Previous team, organizational, and resource management experience in large matrix organizations required
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Intimate knowledge of leading Marketing Automation and CRM platforms (ideally Salesforce and MS Dynamics)
- Bachelor’s degree in data science/analytics or 10+ years of equivalent experience
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.