6 months contract with possibility of extension
Pay rate 20$/hour
* Plans, orders, and expedites materials needed in the manufacturing process.
* Maintains proactive contact with suppliers to understand order status, packaging problems, and Electronic Data Interchange problems.
* Provides information for affected cross-functional areas including shop operations, purchasing, Supplier Quality I, and product engineering.
* Develops and maintains spreadsheets and databases to assist with responsibilities; analyzes data; audits pull signals and overall system performance; measures supplier delivery performance.
* Implements production scheduling systems; coordinates inventory levels relative to manufacturing capacity and capability; compiles and schedules orders.
* Works with supplier to resolve issues regarding procedures, delivery, status updates, pricing, and other matters.
* Tracks, evaluates, and maintains evolving data for new product introduction.
* Understands the structure of the organization and maintains a strong network across departments; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
* Understands and applies appropriate company and department rules and guidelines to work.
* Knows and complies with all safety policies and procedures.
* Demonstrates confidentiality as required.
* Interfaces with customers, suppliers, engineers, and other functions.
* Participates in the maintenance of quality procedures; leads and participates in improvement projects.
* Participates in self- and team-audits and associated corrective action.
* Performs other miscellaneous duties, as required, to get the job done.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.