Kelly Services is actively seeking an Techline Specialist for Nissan at their Smyrna, TN location.
This is a long-term indefinite contract opportunity to join a great team!
Are cars your passion, but you are tired of the Flat Rate game?
Would you enjoy fixing cars all day long without getting dirty or busting your knuckles?
Nissan North America, Inc. in partnership with Kelly Services, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for you, the Automotive Service Professional Join a team of elite individuals in Smyrna, TN as a Specialist, TECH LINE, who have a passion for fixing cars and helping technicians meet their customer s expectations.
- Answers requests from dealership service technicians and provides them with technical information on the diagnosis and repair of customer vehicles.
- Collects and documents technical information on new vehicle incidents requiring repairs; prepares reports regarding such incidents for further investigation by Engineering staff.
- Provides vehicle repair recommendations, technical assistance, and direction to dealership service technicians regarding vehicle maintenance, service or repair. Provides support consistent with brand values, profitability and cost reduction goals.
- Documents all requests with required information; searches database for similar and related matches; updates existing reports and closes out completed reports.
- Analyzes decisions from the customers viewpoint and recommends actions with the customer needs and values in mind. Provides feedback from dealership technicians regarding countermeasure procedures to various Nissan North America departments.
- Teams with people from other organizations, independent of borders functions, regions and affiliates to complete
- Reporting requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of the maintenance and repair of automobiles; well-versed in use of technical service manuals and tools.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience: Three or more years of directly related professional level automotive experience.
- Education: High school diploma or GED. Related experience, college or technical courses, seminars and OE training a plus.
- Certification as an ASE Master Technician preferred.
- Computer Skills: Typing test will be required. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other PC applications.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
We are proud to offer employees a benefit package that is designed to enhance your well-being and reward job performance. Some of these benefits include comprehensive healthcare coverage, paid holidays, paid vacation time, compensable OT, 401(K), vehicle lease/purchase programs, and more.
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Put yourself in the driver’s seat and apply today.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply on-line for immediate consideration. For questions regarding this position, please email me at email@example.com
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. **Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.