Kelly Services is currently seeking REMOTE Premium Audit Customer Service Representatives for one of our top Insurance clients.
- Anticipated Start Date: ASAP (April-as soon as equipment can be sent out to selected candidates)
- Duration: 1-4+ months - possible extension based on business need
- Hours: Will have candidates work across the various time zones to ensure they are filling their hours of operation of 8:00am-7:00pm EST
- Pay Rate Range: $22.00-24.00 based on experience
- 100% Remote (Work From Home)
- 1 week of training
- Will be assisting business customers with “premium audit” related questions. Example of a phone call would be walking a business customer through company website to upload/submit documentation
- Handles routine customer service calls and is able to resolve most of the less complex calls, seeking guidance and direction as needed.
- Responsible for providing direct customer service to insureds, agents, and internal customers
- Communicates with insureds and agents on less complex questions regarding policyholder report completion and premiums developed at audit
- Explains routine audit results and terminology on vouchers for commercial lines insurance policies
- Researches and identifies problems and disputes raised by insureds or agents by using imaged file, Workers Compensation, General Liability, and Classification manuals
- Documents insureds concerns and all subsequent action taken by the department
- Resolves issues and responds in a timely manner to questions from agents and internal/external customers
- Analyzes incoming calls to determine if audit is correct, if revision is needed or if account should be referred to a resolution specialist
- Communicates with Audit Managers when information is received from insured concerning physical audit
- Assists Accounting and Marketing offices with referrals regarding audit information or procedures
- Maintain current working knowledge of basic rules, regulations and classification procedures applicable to premium determination
- Maintains a working knowledge of state regulatory auditing requirements
- Maintains a working knowledge of Commercial Line insurance and Premium Audit procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous call center customer service experience required
- Audit/insurance experience is heavily preferred
- Must have a dedicated work space out of your home that is quiet and free of distraction
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. Please email email@example.com for any additional questions about the job posting.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.