Warehouse Associates Needed Immediately In the Florence,SC Area.
We are currently staffing Warehouse Associates to work in several different departments of one of our valued national clients . Contribute successfully and consistently to the overall mission of the distribution center by striving to achieve positive relations with peers and coworkers, and establishing goals for personal development.
- Unload and Loard trailers
- Separate freight and build pallets
- Move within the department as needed
- Follow methods and procedures of the receiving department
- Operate RF device for all department functions
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete training and operate equipment in department as needed
- Work with other departments to ensure accuracy and to uphold the distribution center requirements of quality and customer satisfaction
- All other duties as directed by management
- Work accurately and effectively in a motivated environment.
Must have Warehouse or Shipping and Receiving experience.
Willing to work 10 hour shifts.
Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Pay Range $12.10 - $14.00
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.