6+ months contract
- Candidate must have a minimum 2 year academic training as a professional CAD drafting.
- Candidate must have a minimum 2 years experience using Creo to generate drawings, solid models, and assemblies in a design/engineering environment.
- As part of the interview process the candidate will be given assessment test to determine proficiency with Creo and Windchill.
- Highly knowledgeable of ANSI Y14.5 standards and geometric tolerancing.
- Familiarity with fabrication/manufacturing practices
Additional Preferred Technical Skills
- Associate Degree in Engineering Technology
- Familiarity with process equipment, vacuum equipment and furnace design used for Solar Materials and electronic materials industry
- Generate finished 3-D part and assembly drawings of R&D equipment used in solar industries using Creo.
- Development of part and assembly 3-D models in Creo from sketches and instructions.
- Proactively inspect and check all designs for accuracy, manufacturability and fit for use.
- Tolerance all detail part drawings.
- Must be able to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and effectively interface with others.
- Participate in the plant safety program. Establish and maintain a safe work environment. Perform work with continual attention to prescribed safety practices and procedures for personal and coworker welfare.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.